POST 4 - The Role of Technology in my Profession and Life





I use the technology for experiment art in apps and social networks. The things that can make are broad, for example digital photografy, digital collage, draw digital, video art, illusion optical, image motion, digital animation an other tecnics. I love this!!!!
.
.
.

Currenly, I use an Ipad , because is almost a computer, but the Ipad is more light and it´s a mix between a Wacom and Iphone. Even if you can put a simcard and use it as a cell phone, but it´s not my case, because my Ipad is spacious. With the electronic pen can write notes, draw and paint.

I use the Ipad for make drawing and paint digital, produce music, edit videos and images, as well see series and youtubers, whit this I learned about apps and quality of life. 

I like the Ipad because is big and it have the electronic pen for draw and paint. I can choose colours and brush, even if create my own brush, the program has layers and that gives me many dimensions and I get very interesting result.


In the last time, I used an Iphone for make the digital collage, is very quick and friendly. I built collages, using digital photografy of city. 
.
.
.

As well, the social network is very important for me too, because I need conect to with activists for person not human. 
.
.
.
Finally, I tried not use the technologic in the last time, alone the important for me (art and activism), because the social networks is dangerous for me health. I want improve relations personal.


Comentarios

  1. I really like apple technology, my computer is a macbook and it is very useful despite its years

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Website

POST 3 - Challenges in 2020