Post 2 Nina; The best Holidays


La Leonera: The best holidays with my Family


In my infancy this place was the best place of world for me
We went up at foothills La Leonera, Codegua. VI Región
We lived in the Codegua village, but in holidays, all holidays
we camp next to river and near the hills
This was for two months
We were so happy

.
.
.

Get up with sound a river
Drink tea in jar made with pure water
Homemade Bread
Not responsabilities
play and swim all time free
eat watermelon in the rock
.
.
.


My cousin Fabiola and I eating watermelon


My favorite moment was to swim
I could spend many hours in the water
With my cousin threw bombs and dive (clavado)
As well open eyes under the water and see the colors stone
I know other living species

.
.
.



Teenagers in La Leonera, place "Los Gomez"
When were in here, we forgot at grandmother´s witch
We went out to walk up hills
But once...
And I went behind a tree to pee
Suddenly...
The branches of the tree moved strongly
My cousin and me ran quickly
Because in this place call La Leonera
We thought the worst, a cougar was going to attack us
the hill was very "deep"(empanada)
We had  to run in zig zag to avoid falling
but nothing happened
We were happy, when we got to see my gransmother´s witch
She loved us very much, but equal rebuked us

For the night my cousing and me we used to tell stories of our life
Play card and cook
.
.
.


the end

Comentarios

  1. Hello again Nina, I am very happy to read your blog, it is very nice and wild, I love it!
    Have a holiday like this again, so poetic and in nature <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Website

POST 3 - Challenges in 2020