POST 3 - Challenges in 2020




Hi, there my plans....

Graduate

This is my last year of university (I Hope), I need prepare my memory, put in order my works, my design and my mind. I´m afraid my exam because is very difficult. I need prepare the perfect work?? No, I need prepare something with meaningful for me. 

Nina stressed


Nina Grich feeling
.
.
.


An artistic street intervention for Animal Liberation (Sintientes.cl Collective)

This year with the Sintientes Collective, we hope to perform many artistics interventions to raise awareness about "sintiencia animal". It's a constant struggle for animals' rights, because they are considered personal property and utilitarian item to humans. This job is very important so as to think about this social problem and take action about it. Chickens, pigs, cows and other similars spend all your life in prison and are murder victims. It's dreadful.

This proyect is important too, because my workmate and I learn about responsible moral agents and veganism.

Sintientes logo


Sintientes t-shirt and Lunita Cat

Sintientes Artistic interventions for Animal Liberation

.
.
.



Moving into a new home

This year I need to move into a new home. I don't know where to go, but I need change because my apartment is very dark and small. Maybe, moving into a new city or return to my family's house with my beautiful mom.

Mom and Princesa cat

.
.
.


Being a better mom and friend to Lunita la Gata


I would like this year to learn to be a better companion for my friend, daughter and mother Lunita. It has been hard for me to connect completely with her because of my studies and I feel she needs more attention. For example, create new games, be more aware of her vaccines, better food and toys that increase her skills. Also, she is an artist and as a protest, she made an intervention in the pot of water, drowning my hair ties, because she likes tap water. She is very intelligent and likes that I accompany and give her love when she drinks water. I respect her a lot and I had to learn to have a connection with her by watching and listening for a long time.

Luna Conceptual Artist

Luna Cat happy life








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Website